Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Wither Blackbell and the Car crash.

Car Crash “Hello..... Is anyone here, Grandfather?” asked Wither Blackball walking into a old barn. She walked around pressing her fingers against every box, looking around amazed. “I love this barn”. “It’s historical” she added. “I’d love this as a home” she sighed. _If only Mother didn’t live in a city penthouse in the middle of a gigantic city with cars tooting past as you looked down at the road._ Wither thought. “Come on Wither!” her Mother said beeping her horn of her Ford Pinto. “ Give up Wither your Grandfather went missing when he was said to be attacked by a bunch of raging goats” she said handing me a yellow piece of paper that read “Missing in action”. “He’ll be alive you just wait and see” Wither huffed as she hopped in the car. As they drove off towards the sunset Wither peered back at the old red barn that sat on the large green hill that took up the farm.“Kid, why you always got to be so mysterious, mischievous. You’re always looking for trouble, wanna be a detective.... well to bad you won’t be I want you to be a doctor my girl, not a curious detective. You will never be a detective.... ever. You will be a doctor- “Watch out!” I said moving my head down. Mum skidded the car into the curb dodging another car that was heading there way. My head felt sore. I touched my head and felt a big bump, I looked in the wing mirror that hung onto our car. I could see the bump, it was huge. I put my hands to my head. A tear fell out of my eye as I looked over at Mum. She had her head against the wheel. Her head was on the horn and it was beeping non stop. People we’re running over to my window with shopping bags in their hands. I shook her. “Mum!” I said looking at her with tears rolling down my eyes. She didn’t move . As I was looking at her, my nose all snotty my face red tears down my eyes someone reached their hand in through the window to lift up my Mum’s head. There was blood trickling down her face. “No! Mother why, why!” I said howling attracting more people. It’s okay sweet Wither. Your Mother will be able to visit me, Your Grandpa. I heard.

This is yet another story I wrote. It's more of a horror I guess.
The purpose was to Scare and Narrate.
The audience is My friends and people who like horror stories.
This is a very short story.

No comments:

Post a Comment