Pages

Friday 3 November 2017

Grandparents Day

   My Grandparents
My Grandparents, I have 3 grandparents, My Nanny my Nana and my step poppa( I mean if that counts) My closest grandparent is my Nana I go to my Nana’s Monday Tuesday Wednesday. That’s why we are going to base this story on my Nana. I’m not 100 percent sure how old she is… but i think she’s in her 70’s and she is about 73-74. Now my Nana is very nice to me she always gives me ginger crunches cherry bunches… just kidding. I get pies,hotdogs,crackers,juice, cookies, pizza and who knows(well me of course but yeah) Now let’s get on to important stuff. .She doesn’t really have a huge history, well if she does how am i supposed to know? Now she was married to my favorite poppa well um i only knew him for a year. He died and it was tragic for my brother because my brother loved  my poppa so much.  Anyways asides from the pies and hotdogs and all things nice my nana can be quite of a boss sometimes but I still like her soo much.

By Ruby
This is a story I wrote For my Nana on Grandparents day.

No comments:

Post a Comment